10 Advantages of Tape in Hair Extensions
- They can help your hair grow (as long as they are maintained correctly)
- They are flat and smooth.
- They exert minimal tension on your hair.
- Quick and easy to apply and maintain.
- Perfect choice for fine hair.
- Tapes can be replaced.
- They are soft.
- They are cheap in the long run.
- They are easy to remove.
CAN HAIR EXTENSIONS HELP MY HAIR GROW
Yes, tape-In extensions help promote healthy hair growth. You’re able to wear your tape extensions for six to eight weeks, within eight weeks you would be able to experience around one inch in healthy hair growth.
What makes tape extensions better than other methods?
- The kindest method of professionally-fitted hair extensions.
- A heat free application.
- Simple and quick attachment.
- Natural-looking results.
- Easily removable and reusable.
- Comfortable and low maintenance.
Are tape in extensions good for thin hair?
Tape-in extensions are great for people with thinner hair because they’re easy to apply. There are several different options when it comes to tape-ins, including: Small flat adhesives with strands of human hair that can be attached to your own hair at the root.
How do you sleep with tape in extensions?
Secure your hair as much as possible. If you’re going to bed with damp hair, be sure to braid your hair before you sleep. This will keep your hair secure with much less movement and allow your tape hair extensions to dry properly and undisturbed while you sleep.
How to Care for Your Natural Hair While Wearing Extensions
- Prepare your scalp and hair.
- Clean your hair with a good quality shampoo.
- Moisturise and condition your hair.
- Apply products with vitamins on your hair to nourish it.
- Always ensure that your extensions are not too tight.
- Don’t forget about your extensions, treat them as youow ould your own hair.
For a free no obligation quote and colour match, call us on 01522 851760 or book using the app link below: